17 Years of Experience
I've been working in the mental health field since 2001. As a Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), I support my clients in healing the wounds that keep them from being their truest selves.
I help them find their full potential and lean into it. When my clients come to me, they often feel lost and unsure of the next step.
When we complete our work, they feel more confident, clearer and more ready to live into their dreams.
Deep Healing and Transformation
I have walked clients through deep healing work including: insecurities, depression, anxiety, transitions, the end of relationships, death, moving, healing family patterns, sexual trauma and abuse.
I graduated from University of Washington with a Master of Social Work (MSW) and a Master of Public Health (MPH). My education and experience have well-prepared me to work at both individual and systemic levels to create both personal and social change.
Here are some of my related credentials:
- Trained in Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Trained in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Supervisor of Therapist Interns
- Certified Domestic Violence Advocate
- Certified Rape Crisis Counselor
- Guest Lecturer at Stanford University
- Recruited, trained and supervised over 100 community and UCSC volunteers
- Collaborated with schools and community organizations to provide programs that support youth development
- Wrote curriculum around teen dating violence for the Live Oak school district
- Program manager supervising between 5 and 15 individuals and multiple programs